Wednesday, October 31, 2007

FInished the Hepburn!


IMG_0315.JPG
Originally uploaded by cabasaan
It's done, and I think it looks great...The finishing was very finicky, to say the least, but I'm pretty happy with it. I even constructed the frog closure myself. I used a crochet edging, and picked up the collar. I was going to do buttons, but button bands and a close-fit, tailored sweater are not the most flattering things ever on a girl with a little extra.






IMG_0317.JPG
Originally uploaded by cabasaan
Here's a detailed view of the shoulder join; I'm very proud of my seaming technique. It also shows off the cable and the lace pattern.

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger katerina said...

Rachael,

The sweater looks great! I really love the combo of colors :)
~k

 

Post a Comment

<< Home